Moose Hunt Details
It’s Time to Start Your Adventures
Includes: Boat transportation to and from remote island Lodge(s), 6 nights, 7 day Accommodations in private lodge, Professionally Guided Hunts
Price: Please give us a call for pricing as every group size and situation is different so we customize your hunt to meet your needs.
Not Provided in the Package:
- Moose Hunting License ($438)
- Export Fee ($35)
- Outdoor Card ($9.68)
- Eight-day Sport Fishing Licence ($51.28)
- Eight-day Conservation Fishing Licence ($29.40)
What To Bring:
- Warm Clothes (Summer & Winter Clothing)
- Hunter Orange hat and vest (camo orange is not acceptable in Ontario)
- Previous hunting license CN or US
- Weapons of choice, gun or bow
- Hard guncase or bowcase (legal requirement)
- Bug repellent
- Rain Gear
- Extra Footware/Gloves
- Flash lights (Batteries)
- Coolers & Freezer Bags for meat
- Hunting knife/sharpener
- Fishing rod and tackle
- Suntan Lotion
Moose Hunting Notes:
- Bowhunters must use a bow with 50-lbs. pull or better. 60-lbs. pull or better is recommended.
- Bowhunters should be 20 yards or closer when taking a shot.
- Hunter orange must be worn at all times while hunting or transporting to-and-from the WMU.
- Hunters need to bring their old hunting license and proper personal identification.
Ontario Hunting Regulations:
Visit the MNR website at www.mnr.gov.on.ca/en/Business/FW/Publication/MNR_E001275P.html for hunting regulations.
Regulations in Adobe PDF Format:
- Ontario Moose Hunting Regulations
Should you have any general questions pertaining to the hunting regulations summary please contact the Natural Resource Information Centre at:
- 1-800-667-1940 or
- by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Canadian Firearms Declaration Form:
You will be required to fill out a temporary gun permit to bring firearms into Canada (Firearm Declaration Form). The fee is $25 payable at the border crossing.
Non-Resident Firearm Declaration Forms are available by emailing email@example.com, or by calling 1-800-731-4000 (Canada and U.S.) or 1-506-624-5380 (other countries) and from all Customs offices across Canada. Visit the RCMP website for more information
Please Note: Do not sign your declaration form until the customs agent asks you to.