South Bay Outpost
It’s Time to Start Your Adventures
Our lakefront outpost camps are more like luxury cottages. They are big and roomy and can sleep seven people very comfortably. Since the two camps are both located on Moss Island, only 1/4 mile apart and virtually identical, we can take groups as large as 14 people and everybody can enjoy the same great comforts. American Plan is available or even a private cook for the week.
Our outpost camps are fully equipped for housekeeping and have the following features:
- Fully furnished living room with comfy couches
- Bedrooms with nice mattresses
- Large front porch feet from the lake with patio furniture
- Wood Burning Stove
- Electric Lights
- Hot and cold running water with shower
- Satellite TV
- Our own cell phone tower & emergency satellite phone
- Full kitchen with Refrigerator, Stove, Microwave, coffee maker, pots, pans, dishes, glasses & cutlery
- Docks, Fish cleaning hut, a boathouse for storage
What to Bring: Please bring your own pillow, sleeping bag, towels and linens.